As a leading medical spa, Facial Aesthetics is pleased to be able to perform a wide variety of advanced skin care procedures to meet our patients' varying needs. One of these innovative procedures is the innovative HydraFacial skin resurfacing treatment.
HydraFacial refreshes and revitalizes your skin for a more youthful appearance. Please call (855) 857-4770 to learn more about our Aurora skin care services.
What Is HydraFacial?
Although other skin treatments remove dead skin and extract impurities, HydraFacial is uniquely designed to moisturize the skin while cleansing it. The HydraFacial procedure consists of the following steps:
- Cleansing the skin of dead cells and opening the pores
- An acid peel to gently loosen dirt and debris
- Cleaning the pores through light suction
- Skin is hydrated with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid
After treatment is complete, it's important to continue caring for your skin to prolong the results. Our Aurora aestheticians can recommend products that are formulated to complement the HydraFacial procedure and continue to protect and rejuvenate your skin.
What Can HydraFacial Do for My Skin?
The HydraFacial can rejuvenate skin on the brow, chin, cheek, and other parts of the face. Issues the treatment is able to address include:
- Oily skin and acne scars
- Dark spots on the skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Damage caused by sun exposure and other environmental factors
- Lines, folds, and creases in the forehead and nasiolabial region
- Circles under the eyes
Virtually any skin type can safely receive HydraFacial treatment. Depending on your skin care goals, a trained member of our staff can perform microdermabrasion or other procedures in combination with HydraFacial to help you achieve the cosmetic results you want.
Benefits of HydraFacial
The HydraFacial procedure is painless and predictably delivers outstanding results for our patients in the Aurora area. Other advantages of this skin resurfacing treatment include:
- Improvements are often visible after a single appointment
- No recovery period
- Treatment can take as little as 15 minutes
- Conservative approach to rejuvenating the skin
- Gradually repairs the dermal matrix
- Slows the aging process of your skin
The clinical staff at our medical spa can advise you how often subsequent treatments might be necessary to help you realize your aesthetic goals. We can also suggest home care products that can keep your skin looking healthy and revitalized after HydraFacial treatment.
Regain the soft, supple skin of your youth: Contact Facial Aesthetics, Inc., online or call (855) 857-4770 today to arrange a consultation. Our acclaimed medical spa serves Aurora and other communities in the Denver area, and we are also pleased to welcome patients visiting us from across the country.