At Facial Aesthetics, all of our patients can be confident that they will be in caring, educated hands. This is especially important for Denver patients who trust us to provide injectable treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Facial Aesthetics has been recognized by Allergan, the makers of BOTOX® Cosmetic, as being in the top 1% of BOTOX® Cosmetic injectors not only in and around Denver, but throughout the country. To schedule an appointment, please call 855-857-4770 to learn more.
Find out more about BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- What Can BOTOX® Cosmetic Do For Me?
- Am I a Candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- Discussing Treatment Options with Our Staff
- Benefits of BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatments
- Possible Side Effects of BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Why Choose Facial Aesthetics?
- Contact Us Today
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a dermal filler that is derived from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. When injected, BOTOX® Cosmetic actually stops the nerve signals from firing in your facial muscles. By stopping this firing, wrinkles will stop forming and the wrinkles that already exist will dissipate.
what can botox® cosmetic do for me?
Targeted injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic into facial tissue temporarily interrupt nerve signals to nearby muscles. By reducing muscle activity, BOTOX® Cosmetic can relieve fine lines and deep-set wrinkles on areas of the face such as:
- Between the eyebrows (frown lines)
- The corners of the eyes (crow's feet)
A BOTOX® Cosmetic session consists of one or more gentle injections with a thin needle. An injection appointment at our Denver spa takes roughly 10 to 15 minutes, and you'll be able to enjoy your new, youthful look for approximately four months.
Am I a Candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic?
Like any other cosmetic treatment, you must fulfill specific requirements in order to get the procedure. At Facial Aesthetics, we consider you a good candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic if you meet the following criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are free of any known allergies to BOTOX® Cosmetic or related products
- You have good facial symmetry
- You are free of facial scars or pre-existing skin conditions
- You have good facial muscle strength
- You are not pregnant or nursing at the time of your treatment
Discussing Treatment Options with our Clinical Staff
To fully determine your candidacy for this injectable, you will meet with our clinically trained staff for an initial consultation. Here, we will discuss your qualifications and overall goals.
You will also want to be sure to inform us of anything that may hinder your cosmetic results, including:
- Medical conditions
- Medications you are taking, including vitamins and supplements
- Questions or concerns you may have regarding treatment
- Any known allergies
Sometimes, patients find that they do not meet the requirements for BOTOX® Cosmetic. If this is the case, our team may recommend other skin care treatments to help you get the youthful appearance you want to achieve.
benefits of botox® cosmetic
BOTOX® Cosmetic is one of the most popular, reliable solutions for wrinkle reduction and anti-aging. Some of the reasons patients love this injectable treatment include:
- Natural looking, conservative results
- Results are often visible within days of your appointment
- Injections are designed to be virtually painless – no anesthetic is required
- Side effects are uncommon, and tend to be minor and short-lived when they do occur
- No downtime is required after the injections are complete
- Wrinkle relief from subsequent injections tends to last longer than after the first treatment
For optimal results, it's very important to seek out experienced providers who are committed to helping you obtain the best results from BOTOX® Cosmetic. As the only medical spa in the Denver area to be honored with the prestigious Black Diamond status (top 1% of providers nationwide) from Allergan, the Facial Aesthetics staff is uniquely qualified to provide you with the best treatment using BOTOX®, Juvederm®, and other injectables.
Possible Side Effects of BOTOX® Cosmetic Treatments
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a very simple, in-office procedure in which our skilled doctors and dermatologists inject BOTOX® Cosmetic into specific areas of your face. The pain is barely noticeable, if at all, and there are minimal side effects which typically will include the following:
- Redness at the injection site
- Minor swelling or bruising that will quickly dissipate
- Minor pain
Most side effects are minimal and will go away within hours to 1-2 days, but the results of BOTOX® Cosmetic will be quickly noticed and are long-lasting, so they clearly outweigh the possible side effects.
Why Choose Facial Aesthetics?
As Denver's premier medical spa, Facial Aesthetics can provide you with outstanding cosmetic results. Our practice has been awarded with the prestigious Black Diamond status, placing our team in the top 1% of providers nationwide. This makes us uniquely qualified to provide you with the best BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment and overall patient experience.
Our clinical staff have decades of experience and will take their time to ensure that you’re comfortable and receive the results that you’re hoping to achieve.
Contact Us Today
Please contact Facial Aesthetics online or call 855-857-4770 today to learn more about BOTOX® Cosmetic and schedule a one-on-one consultation. Our medical spa proudly serves the Denver community and welcomes clients visiting us across the United States.