Summer has arrived in Denver! Feeling less than confident about showing more skin? CoolSculpting is a great option to reduce excess fat in the arms, abdomen, thighs, under-chin area, love-handles and elsewhere. It can take a couple of months to see the best results, so book soon! Feel more confident in your summer clothes: call us to book your complimentary consultation for an assessment with one of our CoolSculpting Specialists and learn more about the CoolSculpting process.
CoolSculpting is a great option for people who want to reduce bulges of extra fat on various areas of their bodies that diet and excerise have been unable to eliminate.
Here are 5 reasons it may be right for you:
1. Little to no pain: CoolSculpting works by freezing excess fat cells, which are then naturally processed out of your body. The area being treated is suctioned between two cooling panels. Some people describe the initial suction as feeling like someone is tugging on their skin, most get used to the feeling quickly. The fat cells are then frozen via the applicator, so it is normal to feel a numbing sensation. Once the applicator is removed, and the area is massaged to warm the fat cells back up, patients may experience a tingling or stinging sensation which will subside within 15-20 minutes. A bit of numbness is normal within the first 3-5 days. After that you won't be able to tell that you had the treatment at all, and all feeling in the treated area will return to normal.
2. Fast: Each cooling cycle takes 35 minutes!
3. Effective: CoolSculpting effectively reduces excess fat cells. According to the CoolSculpting company, the procedure may reduce fat cells in the treatment area by 20 to 25 percent.1 Unlike weight loss, which shrinks existing fat cells, CoolSculpting actually eliminates certain fat cells from the body completely.
4. Safe: Millions of people have been safely treated with CoolSculpting. This technology is FDA-approved as safe and effective for fat reduction in various areas of the body. Our experienced team will go over what you should expect when you are in your one-on-one consultation.
5. Long-lasting: Although CoolSculpting does not cause you to lose weight, it does eliminate the number of excess fat cells in the treated area. Because of the freezing process, the fat cells are killed, and naturally excreted from the body, and are therefor gone for good.
At Facial Aesthetics we have two experienced providers of CoolSculpting; our CoolSculpting Specialists. We are the go-to medical spa to help you decide if the treatment is right for you. To book your consultation in Denver, please call Facial Aesthetics at 303-377-2868.