When you're thinking about getting non-surgical cosmetic treatments, choosing the right medical spa is the first step. However, that can be easier said than done. Follow these useful tips to help make your decision easier.
1. Staff: Aim to find a medical spa with a board-certified plastic surgeon as part of their clinical staff. Plastic surgeons have to go through extensive training, school and certification in the cosmetic field in order to become board-certified.Also be sure that they have other certified staff members such as nurses and aestheticians. Because of the extensive training they go through, you can be sure that will have a safe experience with beautiful results.
2. Services Offered: Each medical spa offers unique procedures and skin care treatments. Do your research and check out their "menu" beforehand to be sure they offer the treatment you are looking for.
3. Experience: Choose a medical spa that has significant experience in administering the treatment you are seeking. This can be demonstrated through special certifications, awards or gaining experience over a long period. Experienced staff can deliver the results you are looking for.
4. Patient Results: Before opting for any cosmetic treatment, you should always ask to see other patient results. A good medical spa will be able and willing to provide you with before and after images.
5. Your Comfort: Your comfort and safety should always be the number one priority. The right medical spa should offer an initial consultation and explanation of the services you are getting.
At Facial Aesthetics, our team has extensive knowledge and experience in delivering remarkable cosmetic results to every patient we see. We will meet with you in person to fully understand your aesthetic goals and needs.
If you would like to learn more about our medical spa, give our office a call at 303-377-2868 to schedule your consultation. We are dedicated to caring for patients from Denver, Aurora and the surrounding Colorado communities.