As Denver's premier med spa, oftentimes our patients ask, "Am I a good candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic injections?" Our experienced team has gathered the facts you need to know in order to help you better understand if BOTOX® Cosmetic injections are right for you.
First and foremost, in order to qualify for BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, you must be in good physical health. You may be a good candidate for this in-office injectable treatment if you meet the qualifications, including:
- You wish to diminish lines and wrinkles around your eyes, mouth and forehead
- You are not pregnant
- You are at least 18 years old
- You don't have any known allergies to BOTOX® Cosmetic
- You don't have any known history of neuromuscular disease (multiple sclerosis or myasthenia gravis)
- Your muscles in the target areas are strong
- You have strong eyelid skin that is free from sagging
- You have even facial skin
- You have good facial symmetry
- Your skin is healthy and free from skin disorders
Because every one of our patients is unique, that means every procedure we administer is different. Some people respond better to BOTOX® Cosmetic injections than others. It is important to discuss your cosmetic goals with our experienced team of doctors, surgeons and aestheticians to establish a treatment plan.
BOTOX® Cosmetic may not be for everyone. If you find yourself not meeting the above discussed qualifications for this procedure, or are looking to treat other types of issues that BOTOX® Cosmetic does not address, we have a variety of different options to achieve the look you want, including:
Our team at Facial Aesthetics is excited to deliver your desired results. To schedule your consultation, give our Denver office a call at 303-377-2868. We care for patients in the Aurora, Castle Rock and surrounding Colorado metro areas.