Dermal fillers are a fantastic way to restore a fresh, youthful facial appearance. Working below the skin, these injectables smooth wrinkles and creases, and plump up areas of lost volume. They target the primary reasons your face begins to look older. With all of the dermal fillers available today, how do you know which one is the right one for you? Rely on the experience and knowledge of the team at Facial Aesthetics in Denver. Our Medical Nurse Injectors are experts on all of the fillers that we treat with and will create a customized plan for you.
Choosing with Longevity as Your Priority
Dermal fillers are temporary. The results are long-lasting, but the treatments must be maintained if you don't want the results to fade. Here is a general timeline for each filler:
- Juvederm®: Four to six months.
- Restylane®: About six months.
- Radiesse®: Six to 12 months.
- Sculptra®: Up to two years.
- Belotero Balance®: At least six months
The timelines may vary based on the specific filler used within a brand. For example, there are a few different types of Juvederm, each of which has its own timeline and results.
The experienced Medical Nurse Injectors at Facial Aesthetics will make sure you understand all of these factors.
Selecting the Right Dermal Filler for the Job
The first step is to choose a dermal filler that will address your needs. Each Dermal Filler is tailored to its own purposes. Signs of aging treated with injectables are:
- Marionette lines: Marionette lines extend from the corners of your mouth downward.
- Nasolabial folds: These creases, also called smile lines, run from the corners of your nose down to the corners of your mouth.
- Crow's feet: These laugh lines are fine, tiny crinkles at the outer corners of your eyes.
- Eyebrow "11s": These glabellar lines are vertical wrinkles between your eyebrows.
- Sunken cheeks: Diminished and descending fat pads in your cheeks cause a sunken mid-face appearance.
- Under-eye hollows: Diminished and descending fat pads beneath your lower eyelids cause dark circles and bags beneath your eyes.
Many of the dermal fillers treat the problems listed above. Some may be better suited to certain problems than others. Or there may be a combination of dermal fillers recommended for your particular problem area.
Combining Fillers with BOTOX®/Dysport®
Combining dermal fillers with BOTOX or Dysport is quite common. While fillers plump the skin, these other injectables prevent the targeted muscle contraction that leads to furrows in your skin. They not only complement the results achievable with dermal fillers, but may also extend the life of dermal fillers. As experienced Medical Nurse Injectors, our team can determine the right combination of treatments to match your goals.
So How Do You Choose?
To discuss your dermal filler options with one of our experienced Medical Nurse Injectors in Denver or Greenwood Village, please call Facial Aesthetics at 303-377-2868. We have extensive experience providing rejuvenation with injectables and fillers. You can enjoy renewed confidence with effective and beautiful filler results.