Do you want to attain the best skin of your life in just 30 minutes? With HydraFacial, that's now possible. The fast, efficient treatment can leave you looking and feeling younger and refreshed. It also allows you to immediately resume your routine without any downtime.
At Facial Aesthetics, we're proud to have been named one of the top med spas in Denver by readers of 5280 Magazine. Our experienced team is dedicated to helping you achieve vibrant, vigorous skin. With just one 30-minute HydraFacial session, you'll experience the Facial Aesthetics difference for yourself.
What is HydraFacial?
Some skin treatments cleanse your skin. Others hydrate it. HydraFacial stands out because it does both. At the end of your treatment, your skin will be free of dirt and debris, your pores will be opened, and you'll be stimulated with antioxidants and other naturally occurring substances.
HydraFacial can rejuvenate skin on your forehead, chin, cheeks, and other areas of your face by addressing issues such as:
- Oily skin
- Acne scars
- Dark spots on the skin
- Sun damage
- Lines, folds, and creases
- Circles under the eyes
What is the HydraFacial Procedure?
HydraFacial uses a three-step process to give you the best skin of your life:
- Cleanse and peel: First, HydraFacial uses gentle exfoliation to resurface your skin, cleanse it of dead cells, and open your pores.
- Extract and hydrate: Next, the treatment uses painless suction to remove debris from your pores. As it eliminates the impurities from your pores, HydraFacial simultaneously nourishes your skin with moisturizers.
- Fuse and protect: Finally, HydraFacial saturates your skin with antioxidants and peptides to maximize its glow. The substances that HydraFacial uses during this step, such as hyaluronic acid, naturally occur in your skin and help keep it healthy.
Am I a HydraFacial Candidate?
One of the best aspects of HydraFacial is that it works with all skin types. Even people with the most sensitive skin are good HydraFacial candidates.
During your consultation, our specialists will talk to you about your skin health, your previous skin-care treatments, your normal routine, your specific needs, and more. This will help determine the specifics of your treatment.
Add a HydraFacial Boost to Further Customize Your Treatment
HydraFacial offers multiple serums that can take your treatment to the next level and better address specific needs:
- Brightalive Boost: This can help brighten your skin tone and diminish the appearance of discoloration through a combination of skin-brightening peptides and glycerin to help your skin retain moisture.
- Growth Factor Boost: This boost is crafted to restore skin health and reduce the appearance of wrinkles by saturating your skin with naturally occurring proteins that promote cell growth.
- Dermabuilder Boost: Another anti-aging boost, Dermabuilder addresses fine lines, skin tone, and texture using skin-conditioning peptides.
- Britenol Boost: Britenol targets dark spots and sun-damaged areas. It uses vitamin C and bearberry extract to brighten the appearance of dark spots and give your skin added glow.
Schedule Your Denver HydraFacial Consultation Today
At Facial Aesthetics, our award-winning team is committed to helping you feel more confident and beautiful in your own skin. We serve Denver, Greenwood Village, Cherry Creek, Littleton, Aurora, Castle Rock, and nearby areas of Colorado. Call (720) 513-0448 to contact our Denver location and (720) 513-3533 for our Greenwood Village practice.