What Are My Chemical Peel Options?
A chemical peel is one of the excellent facial rejuvenation and youth restoration options we offer at our Denver med spa. At Facial Aesthetics, we believe in giving you a wide range of choices when you come in looking for safe, effective treatments.
Our chemical peels safely remove the upper layer of your skin so that the chemical solution can stimulate growth in new skin cells at the deepest levels. This growth can reverse the signs of aging and revitalize your appearance.
At our Denver med spa, we provide a number of different chemical peel types. These include:
- TCA Peel: The Trichloroacetic Acid Peel, or TCA peel, helps with discolorations, sun damage and wrinkles.
- Glycolic Peel: Our glycolic peel can help if you’re suffering from acne, wrinkles or dry skin.
- Salicylic Peel: The salicylic peel is helpful for treating skin conditions caused by oil irregularities, such as acne.
- Melange Peel: The mélange peel stimulates collagen production in order to address melasma, sun damage and other conditions.
- Jessners Peel: Our Denver med spa also offers the jessners peel, which is more extensive than other options and can address skin discoloration caused by aging and sun damage.
Our doctors will evaluate your situation and help you choose a chemical peel that is right for your specific needs.
If you’re a Denver, Colorado area resident looking for a proven med spa with a range of facial rejuvenation options, please contact Facial Aesthetics today.