No single injectable can treat every type of facial problem, which is why there are so many options available. Each injectable (or dermal filler) has its own set of advantages and is designed to target specific issues. In most cases, a combination of injectables will provide you with the best results. After examining your skin and discussing your goals with you, our experienced Denver aestheticians can help you decide on the best treatment plan.
We offer the following injectables and dermal fillers at Facial Aesthetics.:
- BOTOX® and Dysport® – Designed to treat dynamic wrinkles, including crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles, brow lines, lip lines, eye lines, neck bands, and more.
- Restylane® – Replenishes lost skin volume; treats deep wrinkles (including smile lines and lip lines); also used for facial contouring.
- Juvéderm® – Adds volume to skin; treats deep wrinkles and creases.
- Radiesse® – Treats frown lines, smile lines, marionette lines, and lip lines. Also helps smooth out scarred skin.
- Perlane® – Treats fine lines around the nose, mouth, lips, and forehead; fills in facial depressions.
- Sculptra® – Increases skin volume to re-contour the face and replace the loss of facial fat.
- Prevelle® Silk – Treats nasolabial folds, forehead lines, brow lines, crow’s feet, smile lines, lip lines, and more.
To discuss which injectable (or combination of injectables) can best meet your needs, please contact Facial Aesthetics. today to schedule a complementary consultation. We serve patients in the Denver and Littleton areas of Colorado.