Juvederm® is a smooth gel containing hyaluronic acid, a natural substance in skin that provides hydration and volume. Our Denver medical spa has substantial experience using this dermal filler to help patients enjoy smooth, healthy, natural-looking skin for up to a year.
Facial Aesthetics has been honored as a Black Diamond-level injector of Juvederm by manufacturer Allergan. This places our skilled clinicians among the premier 1% of providers in the United States. To learn more, please call our Denver medical spa at 303-377-2868 today.
Find out more about Juvederm here:
- What is Juvederm?
- How Can Juvederm Help Me?
- What is Juvederm Vollure XC?
- What is Juvederm Volbella® XC?
- What is Juvederm Voluma® XC?
- Juvederm Voluma® XC Benefits
- Contact Our Team
What Is Juvederm?
As we age, our skin begins to lose the fullness that makes the face look young and vibrant. This can lead to a sagging, aged appearance.
When injected beneath the skin, Juvederm® fills the portions of the face affected most by aging and gravity. In addition to enhancing volume, the hyaluronic acid in the gel also adds moisture to the skin to make it soft and smooth.
This injectable is an effective treatment for age-related loss of tone in sections of the face that border the nose and mouth, including:
- Lines between the middle of the nose and upper lip
- Lines extending out and down from the nose (smile lines)
- Wrinkles at the corners of the mouth
- Lines moving toward the chin from your mouth (marionette lines)
Many of these wrinkles occur as a result of the natural expressiveness of the face, particularly smiling and laughing. Juvederm® refreshes the middle and lower portions of your face so you can continue to live a happy, healthy life without worrying about looking less than your best.
How Can Juvederm® Help Me?
Juvederm® can be injected at a medium or deep level into the skin. Facial fillers are non-surgical, but our Denver clinicians will take diligent, meticulous care to target areas of the face you'd most like to rejuvenate.
Some of the benefits of Juvederm® include:
- Natural-looking results are immediately visible
- Treatment is effective for up to one year
- Little to no recovery time after your visit
- Pain-free – some formulations contain lidocaine
- Side effects are minor or non-existent, and last less than a week
What is Juvederm Vollure XC?
Vollure XC is an exciting injectable added to our array of Juvederm® products. Vollure XC has been approved in Europe and sold under the name of Juvederm® Volift since 2013, and was just approved by the FDA for marketing in the US as of March, 2017. Vollure XC provides incredible rejuvenating results that are long-lasting.
This injectable is used to soften a variety of facial lines, but it is mainly used for moderate to severe laugh lines around your mouth and the sides of your nose. Clinical studies have shown that many patients enjoy their results for up to 18 months.
Vollure XC has the right firmness and cohesiveness to smooth out moderate to severe lines without impeding natural movement in the face. We may recommend using Vollure XC in combination with other injectables to reach the most ideal results.
What is Juvederm VOLBELLA®?
Facial Aesthetics is proud to be the first practice in Denver and among the first in Colorado to offer this advanced, longer-lasting treatment that allows you have those 'just right lips' you've always wanted. It is unlike anything else on the current cosmetic market. It is an injectable gel specially formulated with lower hyaluronic acid concentrations, using VYCROSS™ technology – a patented technology of the Juvederm family of products.
- It creates better lift and support for a softer, more natural look.
- It's longer-lasting: patients may enjoy results up to 12 months.
- It absorbs less water, therefore causing less swelling.
- It is comfortable: a built in anesthetic, lidocaine, enables the procedure to be as pain free as possible.
This treatment is the latest addition to the Juvederm® line of fillers to receive FDA approval (FDA approved on June 1, 2016). During its clinical trials, it was found to be very safe when used to treat lip fullness and fine lines around the mouth due to smoking and aging. When opting for this treatment, be sure to follow our staff's recommendations as well as pre and post treatment instructions.
What Is Juvederm Voluma® XC?
Like Juvederm®, Voluma is specially formulated to restore volume to parts of the face that begin to sag with age. Both products contain hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring molecule in skin that retains water and repairs cells.
The FDA has approved Juvederm Voluma® XC for use in the cheek area. It is an effective solution for the volume loss that causes the cheeks to take on a sunken look as we get older.
What Are the Advantages of Juvederm Voluma® XC?
Allergan, the company behind the Juvederm® line of products, conducted a rigorous trial to prove the safety and effectiveness of Voluma. The product's FDA approval in October 2013 is a testament to the safety of this filler.
Other benefits of Juvederm Voluma® XC include:
- Results are instant and look natural
- An astonishing two years of effectiveness
- Treatment takes place during a single appointment at our Denver med spa
- Lidocaine reduces discomfort
- Side effects, if they occur, are temporary and relatively moderate
Optimal treatment is critical to the success of any dermal filler injection. Our medical aestheticians and injectors have years of experience, and we will help you enjoy up to two years of additional contour, lift, and volume in your cheeks.
Choosing Juvederm Voluma® XC
Patients who are 21 years of age or older are eligible for treatment with this non-surgical filler. Ideally, patients seeking injectable or filler treatment should be healthy and not have:
- A history of allergic reaction to dermal fillers
- Excess scarring at the injection site
- Skin disorders in the treatment area
- Conditions that require the use of blood thinners or medications that suppress the immune system
- Members of our staff can answer your questions about safety and other matters to determine if Juvederm Voluma® XC is right for you.
Contact Our Team Today
Choosing experienced aestheticians to provide Juvederm® injections enhances the likelihood of successful results that satisfy your particular needs. Our clinical staff combines cosmetic expertise with advanced medical knowledge to bring out the full versatility of facial fillers and other skin treatments.
To find out how Juvederm® can correct wrinkles and folds and restore the contour of your face, please call Facial Aesthetics., at 303-377-2868 today. Our Denver medical spa proudly serves Castle Rock, Aurora, and other areas of Colorado, and patients nationwide.