At Facial Aesthetics, we are driven by providing our patients with great results. We want to see you happy with your vascular treatment results. Proper pre and post treatment care is essential. Learn more about it below, then give us a call to schedule an appointment. Please call Facial Aesthetics in Denver, at 303-377-2868, or in Greenwood Village at 303-791-1820.
- No natural sun exposure, use of tanning beds, use of tanning lotions and/or spray tan application for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Some medications or supplements may increase your risk of bruising. Consult with your aesthetician. Arnica Montana is recommended to decrease the likelihood of bruising. Arnica is available for purchase at Facial Aesthetics.
- Your provider will recommend appropriate products to help enhance results or minimize potential side effects.
- Bruising, redness and/or swelling are common and will resolve within 5 days.
- Mineral make-up may be applied immediately following treatment.
- A “bug bite look” is common and should resolve within 24-48 hours.
- Avoid heat, saunas, hot tubs and sweaty activity for 1-2 days; this includes exercise of any kind.
- Avoid products containing any exfoliating agents (retinoic acid, retinol, tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, astringents, etc.)for 7 days after treatment.
- Do not use a Clarisonic or facial brush of any kindfor 5 days after your treatment.
- Notify the clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness or swelling, etc.)
- You may resume your regular skin care routine after 5-7 days, as long as skin is healed.