Below are a few tips for getting ready for your waxing and tinting appointment, and how to take care of your skin afterward. The team at Facial Aesthetics thinks you deserve the best possible results! A little care before and after your treatment will help you obtain those results. To learn more, please call Facial Aesthetics in Denver, at 303-377-2868, or in Greenwood Village at 303-791-1820.
WAXING: PRE & POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Please discontinue products containing any exfoliating agents (retinoic acid, tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acids, salicylic acids, astringents, etc.) 48 hours before treatment.
- You must have at least two weeks of hair growth for the wax to adhere to the hair.
- You may experience slight redness and swelling, as well as pulling of the skin, that will resolve 1-2 hours after treatment. If skin is removed, your clinician will recommend products to aid in healing.
- Mineral make-up can be worn immediately following treatment.
- Avoid heat, saunas, hot tubs and sweaty activity for 24 hours.
- Please avoid sun exposure on treated area and apply SPF daily.
- Avoid products containing retinoic acid, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, astringents, etc. for 24hours after treatment.
- You may resume your regular skin care routine 24 hours after treatment.
TINTING: PRE & POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Please come to your appointment free of any eye makeup.
- Please remove contacts if receiving eyelash tinting.